About Power Tork Hydraulics, Inc
Power Tork Hydraulics, Inc. has been manufacturing and designing hydraulic torque wrenches and tools since 1978. The company's founder and principal has been in the business since near the industry's inception in 1969. Our products are proven performers through many years of customer use.
In addition to our standard line of hydraulic torque wrenches we offer custom designs for special application requirements.
Read more »
Featured PTH Product
PTH designed its first Riser Tool in 1984 and is the only company to ever pass the rugged Hughes Offshore Test Criteria. The RR-33 captured over 80% of the market and most of these tools are still in use.
* Uses rig hydraulics - no separate console OR panel necessary
* Up to 40,000 foot pounds tailored to your requirements
* Hydraulic drive pawl - Instant fail safe engagement & lift
* Profile - socket bottom to motor top = 11 7/8"
* Totally self-contained - All necessary operation controls are tool-mounted
32 YEARS OF PROVEN DEPENDABILITY
32 YEARS OF CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
The new HR-33 is the same dependable tool with a lot of new features. It's the only totally self-contained tool available today.
Read more »